Found some time today to add some servos and sensors to my Rover 5. I started by drilling some more holes in the plexi glass to mount the servos and my little power PCB. I used nylon M2 nuts and bolts to fix the servos to the plexi glass, found these on ebay. To mount the SRF06 ultrasonic sensor to the micro 9G servo I bought a small ABS box on ebay. I made some holes in it to mount the SRF06 sensor, quite happy with the result. On the front I mounted a sensor pan / tilt kit with the Dagu IR compound eye mounted on top of it. I have not written any code for the IR compound eye but I’ve found a test sketch on letsmakerobots, so that gives me something to experiment with.
Browse: Home / My rover 5: now with sensors